Monday, May 03, 2010

May I have your attention, soul brothers and sisters...

What's up good people?

I know it's been a while since I'm put up a proper post, but I really haven't had that much to offer lately. I've been wearing a lot of different hats over the last few months, to which I have recently added web designer (bam) and hopefully virtual assistant.

So what brought me back to the blog? It just so happens that I have created a 70s Soul mix on my mp3 player that is so off-the-charts awesome that it would have been despicably selfish for me to keep it under wraps. I share not for myself, but for the greater good.




2 comments:

  1. Stewie's ipad5/03/2010 10:00 PM

    Safari won't let me download. Wut up wit dat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of iPads...

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter