Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Quick Hits

Hello all,

We are just three weeks shy of the first NFL Preseason game and I'm really quite pleased about that. This is the sports dead zone we're suffering through right now. No NFL, NBA, NHL or College. Ugh. I guess I'll just continue with my Half Life 2 obsession and maybe I'll pick up a good book. Time for the links.

1) The release date for Bioshock 2 has been pushed back to 2010. You know what? I have no problem with that. I want 2K to take as much time as they need to make the best game they can. If there's a game out there that shouldn't be rushed, it's this one.

2) Top 15 Horror Films Of The 2000s. This is a VERY good list and I was surprised that they out the wildly underrated Inside on there.

3) Here is footage of Resident Evil 4 as played on an iPhone. Pretty impressive.

4) Ubisoft has opened a fourth Canadian office, this one in Toronto.


6) How to use baking soda as a cure for acid reflux (brrrrpppahh... excuse me).

7) How to make homemade chocolate syrup.

That's it for now, friends. Have a listen to Rumba Internationale by Las Rubias Del Norte.


AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter