Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Quick Hits

Hello good people.

OK... so I have a little problem. It's called Mafia Wars and I can't stop playing it. It's consuming my every moment and my every thought. I've played a lot of games in my time and I think I can safely say that this is the most addictive game I've ever encountered.

Hang on a second... *checks energy/stamina count*

Yea, so it's a pretty fantastic game and if you want to fritter away your time on something totally unproductive but entirely fun then sign up. And look me up when you do because I need more people in my family. Time for some quick hits!

1) Researchers have found that stem cells can be derived from discarded liposuction fat. This is excellent news for me, of course, as I can now take my gallons of liposuction fat down to the doc who can then cure my debilitating diabetes.

2) And in zombie news, scientists are now making zombies.

3) 6 Ways Video Games Are Saving Mankind.

4) The ten best ghosts in movies. My favorite movie ghost is and always will be, Delbert Grady.

5) Somebody created this Super Mario Bros. level for fun. I could have a thousand years on a desert island with nothing to do but play this and I still wouldn't be able to finish it.

6) Here's a recipe for homemade Oreos. Holy nuts do these look good. I'll have to make this at some point.

7) Check out this article about an absolutely insane looking movie called Human Centipede: First Encounter. I will be seeing this film.

8) Here are the movies out on DVD this week.

Crank 2: High Voltage
Silent Light
Dance Flick

No thanks across the board. Rubbish. Have a listen to Mr. Night by Kenny Loggins. Seriously... how friggin' awesome is Kenny Loggins?



AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter