Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick Hits

What's up, Kats and Kittens?

Things are going very well around here. I didn't get around to making the pasta this weekend (I probably spent too much time doing this) but I plan on making it in the near future. The Pats lost to the big mouth Jets which is a drag, but at the same time my fantasy team went berserk this week, thanks to the outstanding performances of Matt Schaub and Chris Johnson. Chris Johnson went friggin' nuts! Bam. Here are some links to check out.

1) The top ten Charles Bronson films. Something you didn't know about me - I do a near perfect Charles Bronson imitation. No kidding. It's spot on.

2) The Saddest X-Men Costumes of All Time.

3) A Bad Case of the Dates is a blog that documents peoples bad date stories. I've got one that'll knock your socks off. Remind me to tell you some time.

4) 7 good reasons to drink coffee. I've got one! How about, "I drink coffee so that I don't go completely crazy and kill everyone around me."? 'Cause if I didn't drink coffee I'd go completely crazy and kill everyone around me.

5) How to make "hamburger" cupcakes.

6) Michael Douglas is going to play Liberace in an upcoming movie, and Matt Damon is to play his boy toy. *sings* Faaaaaaabulous!

7) Who are the Oldest Actors Playing High-Schoolers on TV?

8) Here are the movies out on DVD tomorrow.

Observe and Report
Battle for Terra
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
O'Horten
Tulpan

Nuthin' there. I would watch Observe and Report if Anna Faris wasn't in it. She's the female Jack Black. Utterly useless. Have a listen to Bourgeois Shangri-La by Miss Li.




AB

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna need you to do a YouTube video of that Charles Bronson impression. And how is "10 to Midnight" not in the top 10?? I am SO making that a Vault Pick just for that

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter